9 Charlotte Street,
Effective Date: 30 April 2018
1. Information We Collect.
If you are located in Europe, your IP address, keystroke activity, and personal information are never stored or shared with any third parties. We process and keep all data within Europe and, if you wish to opt out, you can do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. How We Use Your Information.
We use the information that we collect to respond to your questions and send you marketing communications. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them by contacting email@example.com.
3. How We Share Your Information.
(a) Personally Identifiable Information: we will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of Notch (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers).
(b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand visitors’ behavior and usage patterns on our Sites.
(c) Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: We will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Notch or others.
(d) What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as customer names and email addresses, may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
(e) Testimonials: We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Storage and Processing. Your information collected through the Notch Sites may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which Notch or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. We may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we will not transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
5. How We Protect Your Information. Notch is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Notch or guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards.
6. Compromise of Personal Information. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, we will notify our customers in compliance with applicable law (General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679).
7. How You Can Control Your Information. You can review, correct, update, retrieve and transfer or delete inaccuracies to the information about you that Notch keeps on file by contacting us directly at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your request and handle it promptly. We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you services.